Trade Finance (from Goldcrest Finance)
- Up to 100% of the landed cost of stock, including VAT, duty and freight charges
- Deposits to suppliers prior to the manufacture of products
- Each new facility is viewed on its merits and no strict lending parameters are in place
About Goldcrest Finance
Established for over 20 years, Goldcrest Finance is a specialist lender based in central Manchester.
Goldcrest offers a straightforward, fast and flexible service which allows clients to extend their reach.
They have an experienced team with many years knowledge of structuring trade and stock finance solutions. Goldcrest also offer property finance, including bridging and development finance.
Goldcrest offer facilities to enable businesses to buy stock and ease cash flow pressures. Goldcrest provide nationwide coverage and pride themselves on a rapid and professional response to all enquiries.
Trade Finance Requirements
- Your business buys or sells goods for resale
- Considered on a case-by-case basis
- Open to UK-based businesses
Apply for Trade Finance